There are some benefits of pregnancy that no one seems to be talking about. With so many books, guides, and other forms of information out there, how has no one touched on these perks?
- Napping. Anytime. Anywhere.
- No one expects you to be on time. And no one dares to challenge why you were late.
- Shopping spree! Everyone needs a cute new wardrobe to wrap that baby belly in. When pregnant, comfortable shoes trump cute shoes so obviously new shoes are in order too.
- Grooming is not necessary to parts you can no longer see because your belly is so big. Who needs a pedicure when your feet have disappeared?
- Unlimited mac and cheese and ice cream. (Not doctor recommended)
- No lifting heavy objects (doctor mandate). Heavy things can be defined as anything you don’t feel like bending down to pick up.
- Exercise optional! (Not doctor recommended)