- You never miss an episode even though the show went off the air 15 years ago.
- You think it’s not possible to watch too much of, or talk too much about, Seinfeld.
- You get angry if anything interferes with Seinfeld (damn BASEBALL).
- You reference the show daily.
- You start a conversation with “helllloooo [fill in person’s name]”, gloss over juicy details with “yada yada yada”, and end with “not that there’s anything wrong with that.”
- When surprised, you yell “GET OUT” and shove someone.
- You’ve left a meeting on a high note.
- You have at least one pet named after a Seinfeld character.
- When someone says, “you’ll never believe what so-an-so named their kid” you excitedly reply “SEVEN?!?” (One time I did this and my non-Seinfeld friends looked at me in bewilderment. In fact, the baby’s name was Seven.).